Mariam Kobras, the subject of a recent interview on this blog, has kindly named me as one of her choices for the “Liebster Blog Award.”
Apparently, the Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means “favorite” or “dearest,” and the recipient of this award agrees to the following:
1. Show your gratitude to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Many thanks, Mariam! Visit her blog here.)
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award, and let them know. (It’s very tough to pick among the many high quality writer’s blogs I enjoy, but my picks are: Joy Castro, Erika Dreifus, Cindy Zelman, Clifford Garstang, and Chris Daly.
3. Post the award on your blog (done).
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere. (awww)
5. And last, have fun and spread the karma! (I’ll try!)